We are trying to be proactive instead of reactive. We’re reinforcing our protocols to make sure all of our cleaning staff is:
1. 24 Hour response serving Long Island and NYC.
2. Trained on the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) through CDC, and are ready to respond to your call for more extensive disinfection.
3. We have identified specific disinfectants that have proven effective in killing
the Human Coronavirus (COVID-19) and many other bacteria, viruses and fungi.
4. We are making sure that our employees are targeting high-touch surfaces and cleaning correctly.
5. Application of disinfectants through one or more delivery methods including electrostatic, mist, fogging, and direct spray.
These commercial disinfection services are used in hospitals, schools, daycares, veterinary clinics, medical offices, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, offices, retail, restaurants and bars, gyms, and other businesses. Professional disinfecting services are ideal for high-traffic businesses, or those who provide services to sensitive populations like clinics and hospitals. Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time special or recurring commercial disinfecting services.
Different Methods of Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfection
- Fogger: This is recommended for wide area coverage of large spaces such as warehouses and manufacturing buildings. This process needs to be monitored carefully so electrical equipment doesn’t get damaged by water.
- Electrostatic Spraying: The recommended method to help disinfect an area by giving an electric charge to the liquid to quickly and evenly coat a surface. This is required for offices due to multitude of touch points.
- Backpack Pump & Electric Spraying: This service is recommended in offices, production areas, and medium to high density areas so the chemical is mist sprayed evenly with more square footage being covered.
- Spray Bottle & Hand Wiping: This is used when smaller and sensitive areas need cleaning. This process is very detailed to make sure nothing is missed.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Symptoms, Prevention & Treatment NYC & Long Island
Symptoms: According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) reported illnesses have ranged from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely ill and dying. Symptoms may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 after exposure. Symptoms can include: fever, cough and shortness of breath.
Prevention & Treatment
There is currently no vaccine to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. The CDC believes the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus and recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent from spreading:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear to be sick
Stay at home if you are sick
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands thoroughly
Clean and apply disinfectant to commonly touched objects and surfaces